About Me

My photo
I am Briana and I am Alicia and together we are Brilicia Alana! We do moviestarplanet, youtube, roblox and other social medias/games. We have blog that we hope you love! We talk about MSP, about our lifes, and roblox ;D

Wednesday, August 16, 2017

My Youtube

Hello its Briana! If you have not checked out the Brilicia youtube channel yet, you should! :D we have a lot of fun videos you can watch :) here is our channel link and a few videos you might like

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU5MBYMeHBiRBVNP8H5jn9w

Here is a few of our videos that you might be intrested in.. There is many more if you liked these videos you should click the link for more :) I am not the best editor so sorry if some of them do not have the best quality but thanks for checking these out! I try to upload daily. I reply to every single comment if you want to comment <3 :) tysm! ;D


No comments:

Post a Comment